Dream Consulting Associates - College planning done right = more successful & comfortable life!
RSS

Recent Posts

Money/Money/Money for College
How Can DCA Work for Your Child?
FREE Money
Save Thousands; Sometimes Tens of Thousands
Best Higer Education for Less!

Categories

College Planning Advice
College Planning Assistance
Free College Money
Free University Money
Grants
Lower Your Expected Financial Contribution
Lower Your FAFSA EFC
Money for College
Personal Coaching
SAT/ACT Preparation
Scholarships
powered by

My Blog

How Can DCA Work for Your Child?

Illustrations:

Dream Consulting Associates ("DCA") helps each student construct and mold a personal resume and lifestyle that, above and beyond good grades, will literally magnetize the interests of colleges and universities which will hunger for that child's enrollment in one of their programs. DCA will guide the student and family prior to completing a FAFSA application on through to, and including, primary degree program admission; and, if so desired - for an additional, but, lower fee - beyond, to include graduate school!  There is NO LIMIT as to how much additional scholarship and/or grant funds may be found for the child's higher education over and above any, if also a "graduate" of LFFA,  LFFA's tuition rewards points program.

DCA's efforts begin during a child's high school years.  As indicated above, it can directly compliment the efforts of LFFA --- the value of which is illustrated below.

THE MINIMUM:
Assume a child signs on to LFFA's scholarship tuition rewards program at age 0:
-  Upon accepting an introductory presentation  followed by acceptance of  an "admission ticket" into the program, the child gets credited with a total of $5000.00 of tuition rewards' points.
-  For each year the child holds onto the "admission ticket", an additional $500 of tuition rewards credit will be added to that child's account.

THE MAXIMUM:
There is NONE. Dependent upon how aggressive the "admission ticket" owner is at proactively managing the child's participation in the program, there is NO LIMIT as to how much in total tuition rewards dollars can be brought to the Admissions Office of their preferred participating private college or university.

6 Comments to How Can DCA Work for Your Child?:

Comments RSS
marrival on Thursday, June 28, 2018 9:25 AM
thanks
Reply to comment

quality custom essay on Friday, June 29, 2018 1:42 AM
Tanzania is the well known nation and there are loads of spots which are so old and the researcher finds the most recent fossil. This accomplishment is so great and researcher ought to find some more things in this nation. This is an extraordinary wellspring of data.
Reply to comment

rushmyessay.co.uk review on Thursday, July 12, 2018 6:17 AM
Reply to comment

help with assignment on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 5:32 AM
I searched for a lot of games but I feel that they are so bad, can anyone recommend me one with good gameplay and better graphics, online feature would be good too
Reply to comment

write my college paper for me on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 5:37 AM
Wonderful info! As I see your blog post which I get know that you should to added some description about your college money and how to get it. So I hope you will be added some more tools in it. Thank you!
Reply to comment

dissertation help on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 5:38 AM
I genuinely welcome your method for writing an article. I spared as a most loved it to my bookmark website page list and will checking back rather than later. Share your thoughts.
Reply to comment